All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is filled with expert advice on how to avoid burut and maintain a healthy work/life balance. Today, women all over the world hold many of the highest positions in government and business. Unfortunately, there is ather, perilous side to this success story. Many bright, ambitious, and highly driven women ultimately burn out before their male counterparts. What causes them to give, melt-down, or just walk away when they seem to have it all? And more importantly, what can be done to prevent it? In this authoritative, thoroughly researched volume, psychologist Dr. Carter draws on more than 15 years experience and expertise to explore the unique challenges high-achieving women face and provides helpful insights and practical ways to avoid burut, enjoy healthy fulfilling lives, and find the perfect work/life balance.
- Author BiographySherrie Bourg Carter is a qualified psychologist who specializing in stress counseling in women and children. She is co-director of The Institute of Behavioral Sciences in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Author(s)Sherrie Bourg Carter
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.