All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a methodology for using domi logic in an ASIC design flow developed over several years in an industrial context, this text covers practical issues related to the use of domi logic in an automated framework, and brings together all the kwledge needed to apply these design techniques in practice. Beginning with a discussion of how to achieve high speed in ASIC designs, subsequent chapters detail the design and characterization of standard cell compatible domi logic libraries and an advanced domi logic synthesis flow. The results achieved by using automated domi logic design techniques, including silicon measurements, are used to validate the presented solution. With design examples including the implementation of the execution unit of a microprocessor and a Viterbi decoder, this text is ideal for graduate students and researchers in electrical and computer engineering and also for circuit designers in industry.
- Author BiographyRazak Hossain is Senior Principal Engineer at STMicroelectonics, San Diego, California, where he has worked since 2000 on high speed ASIC chips and design methodologies. He gained his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Rochester, New York, in 1995, before taking a position at Mentor Graphics Corporation, Warren, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Razak Hossain
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.