All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionA number of fundamental topics in the field of high performance clock distribution networks is covered in this book. High Performance Clock Distribution Networks is composed of ten contributions from authors at academic and industrial institutions. Topically, these contributions can be grouped within three primary areas. The first topic area deals with exploiting the localized nature of clock skew. The second topic area deals with the implementation of these clock distribution networks, while the third topic area considers more long-range aspects of next-generation clock distribution networks. High Performance Clock Distribution Networks presents a number of interesting strategies for designing and building high performance clock distribution networks. Many aspects of the ideas presented in these contributions are being developed and applied today in next-generation high-performance microprocessors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note147 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byEby G. Friedman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.