All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Willys and Overland Jeeps of World War II, to the CJ models of the '70s and early '80s, to the slightly more civilized Wrangler, the Jeep has become an American icon. Jeep has maintained its popularity by updating and modernizing the traditional two-door, removable-top Jeep without watering down its off-road capability. Jeep owners love to personalize their vehicles and modify them for better performance on and off road. In High-Performance Jeep Wrangler TJ Builder's Guide 1997-2006, author Christian Lee explains how to upgrade your Wrangler's suspension, axles, differentials, engine, transfer case, wheels and tires, skid plates, and more, using aftermarket and salvage-yard upgrades. This book includes more than 350 images and drawings to show beginners and experienced Jeepers how to do things right. Lee even has special sections for basic driving and recovery techniques, and photos of built-up Jeeps to give you ideas for your own Wrangler. The photos in this edition are black and white.
- Author(s)Christian Lee
- Date of Publication12/02/2007
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.