High Performing Investment Teams: How to Achieve Best Practices of Top Firms by Jamie Ziegler, Jim Dethmer, Fran Skinner, Jim Ware (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.92+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionHigh Performing Investment Teams Although most leaders agree teamwork is important, few businesses effectively build collaborative, synchronized teams. High Performing Investment Teams is an excellent guidepost for any manager striving to create a winning team and develop bench strength for the future. -John W. Rogers Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ariel Capital Management, LLC Turning individual talent into team performance is the ultimate challenge for an investment organization, but also the key to building a sustainable investment franchise. Focus Consulting has captured the essence of how to leverage your intellectual capital for maximum and enduring success. -Michelle R. Seitz, CFA, Principal, Head of Investment Management, Executive Committee Member, William Blair & Company, LLC Focus Consulting's work on behaviors of top teams is clear, effective, and practical. We recommend it highly for investment firms that are serious about world-class collaboration. -Terry Toth, President, Northern Trust Global Investments Focus Consulting really understands that attracting and motivating talented people makes all the difference for asset managers. Their work is based on years of experience helping investment firms build strong cultures with productive behaviors. -Scott Powers, Chief Executive Officer, Old Mutual Asset Management Focus Consulting understands the people aspect of the investment business. They kw the investment business and how to make collaboration work. -Harin de Silva, PhD, CFA, President, Analytic Investors
- Author BiographyJIM WARE (Glenview, IL) C.F.A. is the founder of Focus Consulting Group, a specialized firm dedicated to helping investment leaders understand, articulate and shape their firm's investment culture. A frequent keynote speaker at CFA Institute, Mutual Fund Educational Alliance, Investment Adviser Association, and U.S. Institute among others, Jim is recognized for his insightful presentations. He has a Masters in Business from the University of Chicago and a degree in philosophy from Williams College, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. JIM DETHMER designs and delivers leadership training and coaching to investment professionals around the world. He has delivered speeches on this topic for the CFA Institute, Investment Advisors Association, and many leading investment firms. JAMIE ZIEGLER has over twenty years' experience as a marketing consultant, specializing in branding and communications for investment management firms. She holds a BA in English from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA in finance from DePaul University. FRAN SKINNER, CFA, CPA, has over twenty years' experience in the investment industry, specializing in measuring and incenting performance of investment industry employees. She earned her MBA in finance and marketing from the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Author(s)Fran Skinner,Jamie Ziegler,Jim Dethmer,Jim Ware
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byMichael J. Mauboussin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.