Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the engine of a 737 tears itself apart at Los Angeles Airport, Tom Patrick is in the wrong place at the wrong time - playing poker at a nearby casi. He's been losing at cards and probing pipeline leaks ever since his big mouth led to his fall from grace as the National Transportation Safety Board's top air-crash investigator. Now he can't wait to come in from the cold. Sidelined by the official investigation, Tom starts to dig anyway. And when ather 737 crashes for what looks like similar reasons, it's clear that something could be terribly wrong with the world's most popular passenger jet. Risking everything, Tom Patrick sets out on a global paperchase, racing against time and ruthless killers - before planes and people start falling out of the sky like bloody confetti. Brace yourself for high octane, high risk. High rollers.
- Author BiographyJack Bowman is a writer and a gambler. He does not blog; he does not tweet; he does not answer the phone or the door to unsolicited callers. He is 38. Or was. Or will be soon. He lives alone.
- Author(s)Jack Bowman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Weight655 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $44.25
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $10.17Trending at AU $14.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.