High Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic by Louis Gioia, Howard W. Johnson (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $228.02+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionRaves for Dr. Johnson's previous classic, High-Speed Digital Design! "...one of the finest efforts to come along in the field of applied high-speed digital design because of its focus on providing tools for the whole design team bringing a high-speed product to life. For all the PCB designers and circuit designers out there, buy it; read it; keep it." -- Dan Baumgartner, Printed Circuit Design Faster and farther: State-of-the-art signal transmission techniques In High-Speed Signal Propagation, Howard Johnson and Martin Graham bring together state-of-the-art techniques for building digital interconnections that can transmit faster, farther, and more efficiently than ever before. Packed with new examples and never-before-published high-speed design guidance, this book offers a complete and unified theory of signal propagation for all metallic media, from cables to pcb traces to chips.Coverage includes: *Managing tradeoffs between speed and distance *Physical theory of signal impairments: skin and proximity effects, dielectric loss, surface roughness, and n-TEM mode propagation *Generalized frequency- and step-response models *Calculation of time-domain waveforms from frequency-domain transfer functions *Differential signaling: Edge-coupled and broadside-coupled differential pairs, bends, intra-pair skew, differential trace geometry impedance, crosstalk, and radiation *Inter-cabinet connections: Coax, twisted-pair, fiber, equalizers, and LAN building wiring *Clock distribution: Special requirements, repeaters, multi-drop clock distribution, jitter, and power filtering *Simulation: Frequency domain simulation methods, Spice, and IBIS
- Author BiographyDR. HOWARD JOHNSON has accumulated 30years of experience in digital design, consulting withengineers all over the world. He is the featuredSignal Integrity columnist for EDN Magazine andChief Technical Editor of IEEE-02.3 standards for FastEthernet and Gigabit Ethernet. He frequently conductstechnical workshops for digital engineers at OxfordUniversity and other sites worldwide: www.sigcon.com. DR. MARTIN GRAHAM is Professor Emeritus ofElectrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at theUniversity of California at Berkeley. He specializes inteaching the design of reliable and manufacturableelectronic systems.
- Author(s)Howard W. Johnson,Louis Gioia
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/02/2003
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1424 g
- Width178 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.