All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionJaime Rummerfield and Ron Woodson-two of LA's hottest interior designers-are kwn for decadent glamour with a future forward aesthetic, inspired by the glamour of Old Hollywood and the cutting edge of Los Angeles design. High Style offers a peek into the homes of stars like John Travolta and Courtney Love to see how Ron and Jaime mix modern and vintage one-of-a-kind furniture pieces, decorative arts, lighting fixtures and vintage textiles from around the world for their projects.Throughout, Ron and Jaime outline the design principles that guide their work, making this exquisite volume a true design education. Plus, features on the heroes of old Hollywood and mid-century modern designers, architects, and furniture and profiles of glamorous old LA haunts invite readers into Ron and Jaime's hip and fabulous world. With over 200 colour photos and a kckout cover, High Style packs all the glamour and fabulousness of Los Angeles - from modern fashion to vintage Hollywood treasure chest - into a book as attractive to display as it is compelling to read.
- Author BiographyInterior designers Ron Woodson and Jaime Rummerfield combined forces in 2004 to form Woodson and Rummerfield's House of Design, offering high-end residential interior, specialty commercial and hospitality design services. They are known for decadent glamour with a future forward aesthetic, inspired by the glamour of Old Hollywood and the cutting edge of Los Angeles design. Both travellers and collectors, Ron and Jaime constantly unearth one-of-a-kind furniture pieces, decorative arts, lighting fixtures and vintage textiles from around the world for their projects.Their design boutique Woodson and Rummerfield's House of Design on LaCienega Boulevard in Los Angeles is a destination for both high-end decorators and A-list celebrities. The shop features pedigreed decorative arts, tailored and noteworthy furniture, graphic wallpapers, unique lighting, and accessories for the home. Ron and Jaime also design and carry their own line of furniture, soft goods and mirrors under the Woods and Fields' brand name. These pieces are inspired from the great designers of Hollywood's glamorous past and modern function, fabrics and sensibilities. Ron Woodson, named one of House Beautiful's Top Young Designers for 2005, is a Los Angeles-based design talent. Woodson began his professional creative career as an art consultant and custom framer. Art is always a key design feature of his work, as demonstrated with such high-profile hospitality clients as the Four Seasons, the Ritz-Carlton, Beverly Hills Hotel, and the Montage in Laguna Beach. Jaime Rummerfield cut her teeth as an interior designer with such renowned clients as Herman Miller, Steelcase and California Bank & Trust. Her work with Jack-in-the-Box's headquarters earned her the Top 10 Working Environments Award. Her designs have been featured on MTV, HGTV, and the Style Network, she was also named to House Beautiful Magazine's list of America's top 25 young designers. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jaime Rummerfield,Ron Woodson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date23/09/2010
- Content NoteFull Colour Photographs Throughout
- Weight1810 g
- Width231 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.