All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic approaches to understanding plant growth and development have always benefitted from screens that are simple, quantitative and rapid. Visual screens and morphometric analysis have yielded a plethora of interesting mutants and traits that have provided insight into complex regulatory pathways, and yet many genes within any given plant geme remain undefined. The premise underlying High Throughput Phetyping in Plants: Methods and Protocols is that the higher the resolution of the phetype analysis the more likely that new genes and complex interactions will be revealed. The methods described in this volume can be generally classified as quantitative profiling of cellular components, ranging from ions to small molecule metabolites and nuclear DNA, or image capture that ranges in resolution from chlorophyll fluorescence from leaves and time-lapse images of seedling shoots and roots to individual plants within a population at a field site. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology (TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, High Throughput Phetyping in Plants: Methods and Protocols serves as an invaluable guide to plant researchers and all scientists who wish to better understand plant growth and development.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number918
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, color; 14 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 365 p. 60 illus., 46 illus. in color. With online files/update.
- Weight906 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJennifer Normanly
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.