All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionGet swept away to an island where memories are made, friendships begun, and passions ignited, in two beloved Nantucket classics collected into one volume, High Tide, by New York Times bestselling author Elin HilderbrandIn The Beach Club, Mack Petersen has returned as always on the first day of May to once again open and manage the Nantucket Beach Club and Hotel alongside its owners, Bill and Therese Elliott. Years ago, Mack escaped the past and started over at this hotel, and it has since become his life and his home; but though he has poured his heart and soul in the club, he kws that it will eventually pass t to him but to Cecily Elliott, the owners' daughter. At eighteen, however, Cecily is wild and beautiful and increasingly desperate to break free on her own, even though she kws doing so will break her parents' hearts. And this summer, as Bill's health begins to falter, all of the guests and staff of this esteemed island establishment can feel the storm coming that will change everything forever.In Summer People, Beth, a recent widow, can barely keep things together; but she still decides that she must continue the family tradition of going to Nantucket, and fulfill a promise that her late husband Arch made before he died. Beth invites Marcus, the son of Arch's final and most challenging client, to spend the summer with her and her teenage twins, Winnie and Garrett. But when they stumble upon a shocking secret from Beth's past, they must keep it from destroying the family they've been trying so hard to heal.
- Author BiographyELIN HILDERBRAND is The New York Times bestselling author of a dozen novels, including The Blue Bistro, The Love Season, and Nantucket Nights, among others. She grew up in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, and is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University and the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop, where she was a teaching/writing fellow. She lives with her husband, Chip Cunningham, and their two sons in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.