High Visibility: Transforming Your Personal and Professional Brand by Irving Rein, Michael Hamlin, Martin Stoller, Philip Kotler (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic guide to personal and public image making--w updated for the digital age The groundbreaking, critically acclaimed original edition of High Visibility established celebrity--the creating and managing of one's public persona--to be a critical factor in achieving personal and professional success and status. Now, in this new third edition, international communication expert Irving Rein, international marketing guru Philip Kotler, and coauthors Michael Hamlin and Martin Stoller show you how to achieve and benefit from high visibility--in any profession! High Visibility brilliantly captures the how, why, and what of the celebrity-building process. --Al Reis, bestselling author of Positioning and Marketing Warfare High Visibility is the Bible, the Das Kapital, the Origin of Species of the infant science of celebritology. --Peter Carlson, Washington Post Today, it's t just what you kw or who you kw--it's who kws you. High Visibility is the difference between being just a member of the crowd and becoming a highly recognized individual.
- Author BiographyIrving Rein is a professor of communication studies at Northwestern University. He is an internationally known expert on public communication and popular culture and a consultant to highly visible individuals and corporations. Philip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He is one of the world's foremost marketing experts and the author of Marketing Management, the most widely used marketing book in graduate business schools worldwide. Michael Hamlin is the managing director of TeamAsia, a strategic marketing communications consulting firm. He is an international corporate and personal brand consultant and is based in Asia. Martin Stoller was a clinical professor of organizational behavior at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. He consulted internationally with corpora-tions on persuasion and visibility issues.
- Author(s)Irving Rein,Martin Stoller,Michael Hamlin,Philip Kotler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.