Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors are pleased to submit to the readers the state of the art in high energy physics as it appears at the beginning of 1979. Great appreciation is extended to Mrs. Helga S. Billings and Mrs. Connie Wardy for their assistance with the conference and skillful typing of the proceedings which was done with great enthusiasm and dedication. Orbis Scientiae 1979 received some support from the Department of Energy. The Editors v CONTENTS Evidence for Quarks from Neutri-Nucleon Scattering...1 F. Sciulli Direct Experimental Evidence for Constituents in the Nucleon from Electromagnetic Scattering Experiments...31 ...Karl Berkelman Physics After T and T 79 A. Pais Protons Are Not Forever...91 D. V. Napoulos Gauge Hierarchies in Unified Theories...115 Itzhak Bars Amalies, Unitarity and Rermalizatior...133 Paul H. Frampton Charm Particle Production by Neutris...139 N.P. Samios 34 Techniques to Search for Proton Instability to 10 Years...157 ...
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- Series TitleStudies in the Natural Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight913 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byArnold Perlmutter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.