All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigher Biology for CfE provides complete coverage of the latest SQA syllabus for the Revised Higher (for examination 2012 onwards), and is tailored specifically to the extended requirements, teaching approaches and syllabus outlines detailed in the Higher revisions for Curriculum for Excellence. It is therefore appropriate for all new Higher Biology syllabus requirements from 2012 onwards. Each section of the book matches a unit of the revised syllabus; each chapter corresponds to a content area. In addition to the core text, the book contains a variety of special features, including Learning Activities (Case Studies, Case Histories, Related Topics, Research Topics, Related Activities and Investigations), Practical Activities and Reports, Testing Your Kwledge, What You Should Kw and Applying Your Kwledge and Skills. A with-answers version of the text is also available (978 1 444 16754 2).
- Author BiographyJim Torrance and his team have written over 40 bestselling Biology textbooks for Scottish syllabus requirements.
- Author(s)Caroline Stevenson,Clare Marsh,James Fullarton,James Simms,James Torrance
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Content NoteApproximately 400 colour illustrations and 50 colour photographs
- Weight990 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.