All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigher Education Assessments: Leadership Matters by Gary L. Kramer and Randy L. Swing, reflects the work of a select group of researchers, scholars, and practitioners in higher education assessment. The contributors bring to the forefront key issues relevant to advancing assessments in higher education-principles that culminate in improving student learning and development. The extraordinary scholarship of the authors and contributors summarizes essential imperatives to which senior leaders may apply their political wisdom and leadership talents before, during, and after assessments have taken place.
- Author BiographyGary L. Kramer is professor of counseling psychology and special education in the Center for the Improvement of Teacher Education and Schooling, Brigham Young University. Randy L. Swing is executive director of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) in Tallahassee, Florida.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleThe ACE Series on Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGary L. Kramer,Randy L. Swing
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.