Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn Higher Education beyond Job Creation, Thomas A. Bryer identifies the historical trends, current challenges, and future possibilities for higher education institutions to play an active and measurable role in strengthening communities and citizens. Through mini and extended case studies and carefully designed recommendations for institutional change, this book is a resource for policymakers, higher education administrators, and scholars concerned about the future of the institution and its role in society.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Bryer is associate professor in the School of Public Administration and director of the Center for Public and Nonprofit Management at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Bryer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.