All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHigher Education Consumer Choice provides a comprehensive and highly focused critical analysis of research on HE consumer choice behaviour in the UK and around the world. Ideal for students, scholars and marketing practitioners interested in consumer choice and behaviour in higher education markets, the book explores the background and context to research on HE choice including globalization, changing supply and demand, fees and costs, and concerns about social disadvantage. Focusing on personal factors that influence consumer choice, group aspects of consumer behaviour such as cultural and ethnic differences, as well as theoretical and research models, this book is designed to stimulate new debate and criticism of HE consumer choice.
- Author BiographyJane Hemsley-Brown is a professor at Surrey Business School, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK where she has been Head of the Department of Business ( 2007-2011), Associate Dean (International Affairs) and Deputy Head of School (2008-2014). Her research interests include the marketisation of education, consumer behaviour and higher education marketing. Izhar Oplatka is a professor of Educational Administration and Leadership at The School of Education, Tel Aviv University, Israel and the head of the dept. of Educational Policy and Administration. Professor Oplatka's research focuses on the lives and career of school teachers and principals, educational marketing, emotions and educational administration.
- Author(s)Henk A. Becker,Izhar Oplatka,Jane Hemsley-Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.