All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA political science perspective on higher education reform in Central and Eastern Europe. Examines the impact of historical institutions and transnational networking on institutions of higher education and assesses whether Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Romania are converging towards a common model of market-based governance.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DOBBINS Senior Researcher at the University of Konstanz, Germany. He is also a Lecturer and external collaborator with the Collaborative Research Centre 'Transformations of the State' at the University of Bremen, Germany. He has published many articles on higher education policy, European Union politics and post-communist issues. His research interests are higher education policy, European Union politics, environmental politics and post-communist studies.
- Author(s)Michael Dobbins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.