All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe pioneering demonstration of organic gardens planned and planted by the Prince of Wales over thirty years at Highgrove. The gardens at Highgrove are one of the world's most celebrated examples of organic gardening, offering inspiration to generations of gardeners by showing that a gorgeous landscape through completely organic and earth-friendly means is truly possible. Like a personal tour through each of the seasons, the Prince of Wales, along with Bunny Guinness, describes the thinking behind each planting, lessons learned from trial and error, the highlights and triumphs, as well as future plans. Lavishly illustrated with photographs that capture both the light and detail of this majestic space, this beautiful book will delight and inspire gardeners of every level. It is an exquisite celebration of garden design, full of passion and inspiration.
- Author BiographyH.R.H. The Prince of Wales has long championed organic farming and sought to raise awareness of the dangers of climate change. He founded The Prince's Trust in 1976 and is a patron of over 450 charitable organizations worldwide. Bunny Guinness is a chartered landscape architect, journalist, and a regular panelist on the famous BBC radio program, Gardener's Question Time.
- Author(s)Hrh The Prince of Wales
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width249 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Marianne Majerus,Lecturer in Law Andrew Butler,Andrew Lawson
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.