Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Hannah Howell brings back the daring Murray family in a brand-new tale of dangerous love rekindled. . . Lady Annys MacQueen has other choice. The deception that enabled her to keep her lands safe is on the verge of being revealed by a cruel kinsman. To shield her young son from the sword and her people from devastation, she must turn to the one man she could never forget... He lives for duty and hor. So the only way Sir Harcourt Murray could repay the laird who saved his life was to agree to father a child with Sir MacQueen's wife...Lady Annys. Now the passion he still feels for the lovely strong-willed widow is as all-consuming and perilous as securing her lands. But to convince her that his love is forever real means confronting her most wrenching fears--and putting everything they treasure most at stake...
- Author BiographyHannah Howell is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than thirty Zebra historical romances. Howell, twice awarded the Golden Leaf Award, has been a Romance Writers of America RITA Award finalist, received RT Book Reviews' Career Achievement Award for Historical Storyteller of the Year. She lives in West Newbury, Massachusetts, with her family. Visit her website at hannahhowell.com
- Author(s)Hannah Howell
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZebra Books
- Weight186 g
- Width178 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.