All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding off the popularity of the Outlander book series (over 20 million copies sold to date) and the new Starz Network TV series (averaging 5 million viewers an episode), this collection of 20 knitting projects inspired by the characters and costumes of the era is sure to delight fan knitters around the globe. Designed by fans, for fans, the projects in the book are inspired by Outlander, but t intended to look like 18th century projects, allowing knitters to create FANtastic accessories they can wear today. Simple shawls, caplets, stoles, mitts and more are as fitting on set as they are in present day life.
- Author BiographyInterweave is one of the nation's largest publishers of craft books and magazines. Founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, Interweave specializes in the areas of knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, mixed media, beading, jewelry making, spinning, weaving, and fiber arts. Interweave ranks as one of the top craft publishers in the United States, and its books can be found in independent art, craft, and book shops worldwide.
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.