All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionRising from able-bodied seaman to the captaincy of his own ships, Pat Lynch has spent his working life watching this and the rise of Far-Eastern and flag-of-convenience fleets. With an insider's eye he charts the highs and lows of life at sea before and during Britain's industrial decline.
- Author(s)Pat Lynch
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.