All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionRecording the proceedings of the IAU XXVII General Assembly, this volume of Highlights of Astromy provides an up-to-date review of modern astrophysics, as discussed by 2400 participants. Covering planets, stars, galaxies, dark matter and modern cosmology, it gives a broad overview, allowing specialists and n-specialists alike to bring themselves up to date with the latest developments. This text brings together the work of observers and theoreticians from widely different fields who work towards a common goal: understanding the physics of the Universe. Together with the Proceedings of the IAU Symposia 262-267, this volume examines all of the astrophysics presented at the General Assembly, and provides a valuable testament to the vigour and momentum of astrophysical discovery in 2009, the International Year of Astromy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight1670 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byIan Corbett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.