CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- Description2011 Vancouver Children's Literature Roundtable - Information Book Award 2011/2012 Hackmatack Children's Choice Book Award mninee2012 Silver Birch Nonfiction Award minee2012 Golden Oak Award minee A young boy has lost his father, a soldier killed in action overseas. He and his mother travel the stretch of Highway 401 between Trenton and Toronto, called the Highway of Heroes, marking the route of fallen soldiers who return to Canada. This photographic picture book pays tribute to the sacrifices of those Canadian men and women in our armed forces and their families, while highlighting the remarkable patriotism of Canadian citizens who hour them.
- Author BiographyKathy Stinson is the highly acclaimed author of novels and picture books including the classic Red is Best and The Bare Naked Book. Kathy lives in Rockwood, Ontario.
- Author(s)Kathy Stinson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width279 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byWalter Natynczyk
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.