Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionCarolyn is engaged to her boss, a nice looking insurance agent. She isn't sure she can be happy with him. The man is boring, which is a discovery she made when they t only work together almost every day, but have lunch most days, and he goes to her apartment in the evenings to watch old movies while sitting beside her on the couch. Derek wants to take her on a trip to a ski lodge in Colorado for a Christmas week get-away, to get to kw each other. No, he doesn't ski, but he'd love watching her go down the slopes. This isn't appealing to Carolyn. If you're that set against going to Colorado with me, why t take a week off by yourself. Go see your parents, and take time to think about us. The suggestion came as a surprise. But it is one of the better suggestions she's heard from him. The weather doesn't look good for the week she is planning her trip. Carolyn hopes she can get to her parents home before the ice storm hits. Because a car is on her side of the road, she has an accident, and is stuck in Carbon. The older man who helps her, takes her home like a stray kitten, where she meets the man's son. There is an attraction between the two young adults. Mr. Kingston isn't happy with walking into the room where they are embraced. I want to talk to you, Daniel. And as for you, young lady... Just because you take that ring off your finger... Please, Mr. Kingston... Caroline didn't kw what to say to him. With tears coming up and threatening to spill over, she ran out of the room. But this doesn't stop Dan from catching her up in a kiss every chance he gets. After the incident under the mistletoe, he just can't stay away from her. The roller coaster ride Dan causes with Carolyn's emotions, cause her to run from his home, regardless of the icy condition of the roads.
- Author BiographyJan Carol was born in California near Pebble Beach, spending much of her childhood on the Pacific Grove Beach with her friends climbing rocks, dodging the waves, just enjoying life In her early adulthood, she lived in the desert of southeast New Mexico with her husband and children. The last twenty-plus years she's called the Ozark Plateau of south-central Missouri home. Writing since she was a teen, she has included the areas of California, New Mexico, and the Missouri Ozarks in her book settings. Romance novels is her best genre, she feels, but she has also written children's books, and loves writing poetry. To this date, Jan has no published works since she has only written the stories that are just there in her mind. She has several friends and family members who have read her works and they have encouraged her over the years to get them published. Now a grandmother raising two granddaughters, Jan has even more to write about through her life's experiences. The joys of having raised five of her own children is one of her greatest treasures. Married thirty-five years to a wonderful man, there are years of memories to fall back on for her future books. The couple is still very much in love. They live on twelve acres with two of their adult children living in the area and their other children scattered throughout the states.
- Author(s)Jan Carol
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.