Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on numerous examples of working managers in organizations such as Aetna, MCI, and NASA to explain and illustrate how to manage the risk-taking process from start to finish, while giving careful consideration to the pros and cons of each risk. Offers specific, practical tactics and provides easy-to-use instruments that will help managers set priorities and develop risk-taking strategies and skills. Portraits of working managers in organizations such as Aetna, MCI, nad NASA illustrate how to manage the risk-taking process from start to finish.
- Author BiographyGENE CALVERT is founder and president of Carpe Diem, a management consulting group based in Washington, D.C. He is a faculty member of the Institutes for Organization Management of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and an associate professor of management at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Gene Calvert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.