All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeiichi Maebara has just moved to the very small town of Hinamizawa. He's making friends and enjoying life, until the day he learns of a grisly murder that took place in the little village. His friends won't tell him any details, which adds to his unease. At the town's yearly festival, he learns that there has been a death on that night every year for 4 years all attributed to the Curse of Oyashiro-sama, a punishment for those who supported the dam project that would have put Hinamizawa underwater. Ather death occurs and a policeman asks Keiichi to help investigate what he suspects is murder. He informs Keiichi that t only is there a death every year but someone goes missing. He warns him t to tell anyone. Keiichi only becomes more suspicious, especially when he overhears someone talking with his friend Rena about how the Curse would demand 1 more person. He confronts Rena and she acts like a completely different person, accusing him of lying, as if she kws he's helping the police. As Keiichi's paraia mounts, he learns that Rena was listening in on a phone call between him and the police officer.
- Author BiographyRyukishi07 leapt into the spotlight with HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI which was originally conceived as a series of visual novels and later adapted into the popular manga and anime franchise.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIntegrated: 180, b/w drawings
- Weight205 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Artist(s)Karin Suzugari
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.