All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe intimate, behind-the-scenes life of an American boy raised by his terrorist father, the man who planned the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. What is it like to grow up with a terrorist in your home? Though his radicalized father and uncles modeled fanatical beliefs, to Ebrahim something never felt right. Something about the hateful feelings just felt unnatural.
- Author(s)Zak Ebrahim
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.