All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the ancient physiographic Colorado Plateau, the region today kwn colloquially as the Four Corners encompasses eight national parks, ten national monuments and a national recreation area. To hike and explore the southwest canyon country is to experience a world unlike any other, and award-winning author Brian Lane places his nearly twenty years experience hiking throughout this area to good use in detailing trails, permits and logistics, safety concerns, proper gear, wildlife and geology, and contact information for local services. The book includes detailed maps and trailhead directions, as well as beautiful color photographs which will kindle the desire to trek this area yourself.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Lane is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America, the American Hiking Society, and the Sierra Club. He is also a NOLS/WMI certified Wilderness First Responder. In 2001 he was awarded a Photographer's Forum Award of Excellence. Lane lives with his wife in Sedona, AZ. For more information and a blog with up-to-date canyon hiking conditions, visit www.asenseofnature.com.
- Author(s)Brian Lane
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteFull-color photos throughout
- Weight330 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.