All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the Central Corridor Trails (including Bright Angel, South Kaibab, and North Kaibab Trails), which provide spectacular views and are among the most popular routes, this guide has everything potential hikers need to safely navigate the canyon. Over 250 people are rescued from the Inner Canyon each year. Don't become a statistic-read this book! Along with trail descriptions, a comprehensive gear list, rules and restrictions, hiking tips and trip planning ideas, award-winning author Brian J. Lane offers practical advice gleaned from over twenty years of hiking in and around the Grand Canyon and throughout the United States and Canada. Packed with beautiful full-color photos, illustrations, charts, tables and maps, this book is perfect for first time canyon explorers, and was chosen by the IBPA as a Benjamin Franklin Award Winning Finalist in 2008.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Lane is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America, the American Hiking Society, and the Sierra Club. He is also a NOLS/WMI certified Wilderness First Responder. In 2001 he was awarded a Photographer's Forum Award of Excellence. Lane lives with his wife in Sedona, AZ. For more information and a blog with up-to-date canyon hiking conditions, visit www.asenseofnature.com.
- Author(s)Brian Lane
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.