All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind for the largest national park in the United States. Six times the size of Yellowstone National Park, Wrangell-St. Elias welcomes 40,000 visitors every year, and each of them will maximize the visit with this all-new guidebook. Detailed information is provided for navigating fifty of the best hiking routes through 13.2 million acres of Alaskan wilderness. The book is organized by type of trip: day hikes, frontcountry treks (starting from road-accessible trailheads), and remote backcountry treks (accessible via fly-in). There are detailed maps and black and white photographs as well as sidebars and narratives about river crossings, navigation, bear safety, wildlife, seasonal changes, and finding the routes.
- Author BiographyThe author ir a professional guide with Trek Alaska, leading extended backpacking trips into the Wrangell-St. Elias National Park wilderness.
- Author(s)Greg Fensterman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.