All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book includes: * Up-to-date trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues * Detailed trail maps and GPS coordinates * Difficulty ratings and average hiking times * A Trail Finder for the best hikes with dogs, with children, for great views, or for wildlife viewing * Information on fees and permits, contacts, attractions, restaurants, accommodations, and canine compatibility * Leave No Trace and wilderness safety tips and techniques * Many with full-color maps and photos!
- Author BiographyNorthern California native Dennis Lewon is editor-in-chief of BACKPACKER magazine. He has been hiking in the Trinity Alps since he learned to walk. In pursuit of stories he has hiked trails from Alaska to New Zealand to the Solomon Islands. As a leader of backpacking and wilderness education programs for youth, he lead trips in the Trinity Alps, Yosemite National Park, and Point Reyes National Seashore. He lives in Colorado with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Dennis Lewon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight19 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.