All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.66Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFrom old country roads to dense forest paths, Kentucky boasts more than 1,500 miles of marked and maintained trails. Author Carrie Stambaugh describes eighty of her favorite hikes, from 1-mile nature trails to multiday backpacks. With detailed information on trailhead location, difficulty, and much, much more, Hiking Kentucky, Third Edition is bound to have something for everyone!
- Author BiographyCarrie Stambaugh is the author of Hiking Kentucky (3rd edition). A journalist and photographer, her work has appeared in The Independent, Ironton Tribune, Greater Ashland Beacon, Bridges, Huntington Quarterly, Portsmouth Metro, and Tri-State Living. She lives in Ashland, Kentucky. Visit her at CarrieStambaugh.com.
- Author(s)Carrie Stambaugh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note84 colour illustrations, 85 maps
- Weight685 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.