All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionView the spectacular waterfalls, gorges, and canyons of the nationally kwn Superior Hiking Trail, step back into Native American history alongside the quarries of Pipestone National Monument, or see bald eagles and other wildlife in Bear Head Lake State Park. Highlighting the history and geography of each route, this book introduces more than forty of the finest trails the Gopher State has to offer.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Mosher, a Minnesota native, is a former newspaper reporter and editor. An avid hiker and equestrian, she now writes for Western Horseman and The Trail Rider, and is a volunteer with the U.S. Forest Service.
- Author(s)Mary Jo Mosher
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/03/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight25 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.