All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHiking Pinnacles National Park features the best hiking throughout the nation's newest national park. With detailed maps and trail descriptions, navigating these wonderful trails is made easy. Featuring hikes of varying legnth and difficulty, it's the perfect tool for day hikers, families, and local outdoors people looking to explore Pinnacles National Park.
- Author BiographyLinda B. Mullally and David S. Mullally have been sharing their hiking adventures in newspapers, magazines, television and radio interviews and audio-visual presentations for over 30 years. Over this time, the couple has coauthored five hiking guides, including their two most recent Falcon Press titles Hiking and Backpacking with your Dog and Best Dog Hikes Northern California . These days, in addition to enjoying hikes with her husband and dog, Linda writes for the Monterey Herald, in a travel column called Away We Go. David Smart Mullally is an attorney and a professional photographer, as well as the author of Order in the Court- A Writer's Guide to the Legal System . Visit the authors at LindaBMullally.com and Falcon.com.
- Author(s)David Mullally,Linda Mullally
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note81 colour illustrations, 44 maps, 1 charts
- Weight499 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.