All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone planning a walking holiday in Tennessee, this complete guide offers 85 of the most scenic day hikes in the Volunteer State of Tennessee. From the Pioneer Trail in Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park to the Hidden Passage Trail in Pickett State Park and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this handy guide details the best trails throughout the state. It brings to life the history, terrain, wildlife and natural features, through vivid descriptions of the flora and fauna, and local historical accounts.
- Author BiographyVictoria Steele Logue is a member of the Appalachian Long Distance Trail Association and Conservancy. She has appeared on CNN and numerous local TV and talk radio shows. She was a guest on the Discovery Channel series Go For It and for more than two years, she and husband Frank hosted a weekly online chat on long-distance hiking for Backpacker magazine.
- Author(s)Victoria Logue
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note30 illustrations, 120 photographs
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.