All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom historic landmarks to early settlement sites and more, this book is the perfect companion for any hiker with an interest in history. Make mistake-this is a hiking book first and foremost, complete with rich photos and detailed maps, but with added extras and sidebars detailing eugh historical information to satisfy every curiosity along the way.
- Author BiographyRobert Hurst is a native Coloradan who is just happy to be in one piece after working for ten years as a bike messenger in Denver. A 1990 graduate of the University of Colorado, he is the founder of Trails, the insider's source for mountain biking destinations in the Rocky Mountains, and is the author of Mountain Biking Colorado's San Juan Mountains (2001), The Art of Urban Cycling (2004), Family Biking (2015), and Road Biking Colorado (2005), all published by Falcon.
- Author(s)Robert Hurst
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHiking Through History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note139 colour illustrations, 41 maps
- Weight513 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.