All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFirsthand descriptions of 99 routes throughout the backcountry wilderness of Utah's Uinta Moutains and High Uintas Wilderness, including easy day hikes to great fishing spots, adventurous treks to remote campsites, and extended backpacking trips for intrepid wilderness travelers. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author BiographyBrett Prettyman is outdoors editor for the Salt Lake City Tribune. He is the author of Fishing Utah (Falcon) and a frequent writer and blogger on outdoor sports. He grew up learning to fish in central Utah and in the high elevation lakes of the Uinta Mountains, which he still visits frequently.
- Author(s)Brett Prettyman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note42 black & white halftones, 43 maps
- Weight317 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.