All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed descriptions and maps to get you to 40 wilderness trails in the range and offering suggestions for day hikes, extended trips, and off-trail exploration.
- Author BiographyRon Adkison (deceased), an avid hiker and backpacker, began his outdoor explorations at age six. Since then he has logged more than 12,000 trail miles in ten western states. He has walked every trail in this guide, most of them multiple times, to provide precise, firsthand information about the trails, as well as features of ecological and historical interest. Ron shared his love for the backcountry in this, one of his sixteen guidebooks covering wild country in the American West. After Ron's death in September 2009 his son, Ben Adkison, took over revising and updating his books. Ron brought Ben on many of the trips in this book and many others when Ben was young. Ben is a professional mountain guide, guiding on mountains from Alaska to Peru. He also loves hiking, skiing, and mountaineering while living out of his van.
- Author(s)Ron Adkison
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight34 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.