All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionLace up your boots and sample more than one hundred hikes in America's most famous national park. Geysers, paint pots, and glowing blue pools; deep canyons with plunging waterfalls; broad river valleys with seemingly endless views; and tall rugged mountains-Yellowstone National Park is a hiker's paradise with more than 800 miles of trails. Let veteran hiker and outdoor writer Bill Schneider guide you on a wide variety of day hikes and extended backpacking trips into the vast interior of this national treasure.Whether you're a day-tripper or long-distance hiker, old hand or vice, you'll find trails suited to every ability and interest in Yellowstone National Park. FeaturesHikes suited to every abilityDetailed directionsElevation profiles, difficulty ratings, and information on hiking in bear countryFull-color photos throughoutFull-color GPS-compatible maps of each trail.
- Author BiographyBill Schneider has spent forty years hiking trails all across America. He has written twenty books and hundreds of magazine articles on wildlife, outdoor recreation, and conservation issues.
- Author(s)Bill Schneider
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.