All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionLace up your boots and sample sixty-one of the finest trails Yosemite National Park has to offer. Fully updated and revised, and including color maps and photos throughout, Hiking Yosemite National Park features everything from short strolls and day hikes to multiday backcountry treks, every one of which will treat you to some of the world's most stunning scenery and allow you to get the most out of this remarkably diverse natural wonderland.
- Author BiographySuzanne Swedo, director of W.I.L.D., teaches wilderness survival and natural sciences at universities, museums, and organizations such as Yosemite Association and the Sierra Club. She has backpacked the mountains of every continent and led groups into the wilderness for over thirty years. Her books include Wilderness Survival, Hiking California's Golden Trout Wilderness, Best Easy Day Hikes Yosemite National Park, and Adventure Travel Tips (Falcon).
- Author(s)Suzanne Swedo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note74 colour illustrations, 62 maps
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- nemoscave19 Jan, 2017by
Excellent guide for our upcoming hiking trip
It has given us all the information we need and is an interesting read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.