Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to enjoy a well-planned, well-equipped day hike or backpacking trek, take charge of your outing with Hiking and Backpacking. The book demystifies the outdoor experience, proving that you don't have to be a wilderness warrior to get back to nature and have fun. Whether you're a vice or a seasoned path master, the wealth of tips, techniques, and tricks will have you trailblazing like never before. Whether you're out for an easy stroll, an overnight hike, or are tackling a long trail, Hiking and Backpacking: Essential Skills, Equipment, and Safety is the ticket to enjoying a safe and rewarding trail experience.
- Author BiographyVictoria Logue hiked the entire Appalachian Trail in 1988. She has returned again and again to hike its many sections on day and overnight hikes and is the coauthor of several hiking books for the area. She lives in Georgia where she and her husband enjoy sharing their love of nature with their daughter, Griffin.
- Author(s)Victoria Logue
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteB&W illustrations and photos
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.