Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Cami de Santiago is a comprehensive guidebook to walking the Way of Saint James, from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Santiago de Compostela (the Cami Frances), and also the Cami Finisterre to Muxia and Finisterre. Now fully updated in 2016, and lighter than ever!This Cami guidebook includes: - Full-colour detailed to-scale topographical stage maps of each day's walk with free GPS files online. - The entire 800km Cami Frances and 90km Cami Finisterre. - 135 detailed stage, city and town maps. - Essential practical information on transport, accommodations and services. - Detailed listings of pilgrim hostels (albergues) and private accommodations in each town, including prices, amenities, number of beds, contact information, open seasons, and more. - Regional introductions to the different areas along the Cami including information about traditional foods, flora and fauna, and local culture. - Overviews of dozens of medieval pilgrim sites, with information about the historical context of the pilgrimage. - Expert advice on hiking gear, packing and daily Cami life.- A list of recommended reading and films about the Cami de Santiago. - A Spanish phrasebook and mini Basque (Euskara) phrasebook. - A timeline of the history of Spain with emphasis on the Cami history.
- Author(s)Anna Dintaman,David Landis
- PublisherVillage to Village Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationHasleysville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVillage to Village Press
- Content Notecolour photos and colour maps
- Width126 mm
- Height176 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.