All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable resource to anyone traversing the Escalante, this comprehensive guide details 43 hikes. Publisher's Note: Realizing there are virtually marked trails in the Escalante country (mostly canyons that wander and have many intersections, challenging anyone to write explicit description), this book includes directions to the trailhead, how to follow a particular route with choices of side canyons along the way, and occasional alternate endings. Some of the hikes may be appropriate for beginners. Some only the most experienced should attempt.
- Author(s)Lambrechts,Rudi Lambrechtse
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.