All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionHiking the Gulf Coast highlights the 40 best hikes in the Third Coast region, from easy to more moderate and difficult. The book spans Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas. Complete with full-color and maps throughout, this is a must-have hiking guide to the area.
- Author BiographyJoe Cuhaj is an Alabama transplant, having grown up in Mahwah, New Jersey, near the Harriman/Bear Mountain state parks where his love of hiking and the outdoors began. Joe, his wife, Maggie, daughter Kellie, their two dogs, cat, and horse live in Daphne, Alabama, just east of Mobile, on the Gulf Coast. Joe is a full-time systems programmer for a local company, but finds frequent visits to area wildlife refuges, wetlands, and Oak Mountain State Park solace from the keyboard.
- Author(s)Joe Cuhaj
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note52 colour illustrations, 41 maps
- Weight30 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.