All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness is a vast domain that encompasses over 2,000 square miles of rugged Idaho and Montana backcountry. In this completely revised and updated guidebook, detailed hike narratives, extensive introductory material, and accurate maps guide you to the rushing waterfalls, rustic lookouts, high peaks, and steaming hot springs scattered throughout this wilderness complex. With over 70 hikes covering access points in both Idaho and Montana, this definitive guidebook describes 600 miles of nikes in detail and provides cursory descriptions of ather 300 miles of backcountry routes covering all or portions of six forest service ranger districts in four national forests.
- Author BiographyScott Steinberg began his travels in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness with a backpacking trip to Kerlee and Tin Cup lakes in August 1993. He personally hiked every trail in this guidebook, covering nearly 1,500 miles. He lives in Palo Alto, CA.
- Author(s)Scott Steinberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight37 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.