All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionHiking the Southwest provides recommendations for, descriptions of, and directions to the best hikes throughout the American Southwest. From canyoneering in Zion National Park and scrambling in Red Rock Canyon to hiking the highest peaks in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico, Hiking the Southwest puts them all within reach. In Hiking the Southwest, Branch Whitney provides detailed hike descriptions and extensive color photos of key landmarks; valuable information on the distance, difficulty, elevation gain, class rating and best season for each hike; and practical data on permits, lodging and camping, and GPS waypoints.
- Author BiographyBranch Whitney, also the author of Hiking Southern Nevada, Hiking the High Sierra,and Hiking Las Vegas, has led more than 2,000 hikers to more than 100 different summits in southern Nevada and beyond. He has named over 25 peaks in southern Nevada and has found over 60 routes. His website (hikinglasvegas.com) is the primary source for hiking and mountaineering information for southern Nevada.
- Author(s)Branch Whitney
- PublisherHuntington Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuntington Press
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.