All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionSidesplitting jokes, puns, and puzzles are unleashed in this festive collection of quips for all of the major U.S. holidays. Each celebrated day from New Year's to Christmas is afforded a separate chapter, organized in calendar order. Class clowns and junior high school comedians will uncover a bevy of vocabulary-enhancing humor and wholesome witticisms, such as Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? At the bottom. Enhanced by lively illustrations, each section also offers fun and fascinating origin stories and customs, making this a mirthful introduction to understanding modern-day celebrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego. Stan Kegel is a specialist in pediatric cardiology and the author of puns that appear regularly in the Pun American Newsletter, The Pundit, and The Punster. He lives in Orange, California.
- Author(s)Richard Lederer,Stan Kegel
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.