All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHildie Bitterpickles is a witch who needs her sleep. Her quiet neighborhood has been turned upside down with the sudden arrival of the old woman in her shoe, big bad wolf, and other fairy tale characters. What will Hildie have to do to get a quiet night's sleep?
- Author BiographyRobin Newman was a practicing attorney and legal editor but she now prefers to write about witches, mice, pigs, and peacocks. She lives in New York. Chris Ewald studied art at the Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. He works on digital games and animation; Hildie Bitterpickles Needs Her Sleep is his first picture book. He lives in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Author(s)Robin Newman
- PublisherCreston Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreston Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Ewald
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.96Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.