All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this invaluable new book, Jim Stanley charts a practical course for understanding and handling a variety of problems that both new and established landowners in the Texas Hill Country will confront - from brush control, grazing, and overpopulation of deer to erosion, fire, and management of exotic animals and plants. Filled with advice that landowners can easily absorb and implement, this book conveys basic kwledge Stanley has gained from personal experience and from other experts during his years in the Hill Country.
- Author BiographyJIM STANLEY, a Texas master naturalist specializing in native plants and land management, has served three terms as president of the Hill Country chapter of Texas Master Naturalists. He is also an active member of the Native Plant Society of Texas and the Riverside Nature Center in Kerrville, Texas.
- Author(s)Jim Stanley
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleLouise Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note40 colour photos, 1 map, bib, index
- Width215 mm
- Height139 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.