CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionAges 8 to 14 years. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay reached the top of Mount Everest, the world's highest mountain, on a British expedition in 1953. The achievement was hailed around the world and launched a 20th century obsession with climbing ever higher. This exciting book describes their perilous journey as well as their relationship and the role of a Sherpa guide.
- Author(s)Heather Whipple
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleIn the Footsteps of Explorers S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight172 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.